cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Community Reviews Directory (GAMES & APPS) Please Vote.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Here is a comprehensive list of user reviews from the Oculus Forum Community for paid & free content on the Oculus Store.  If you've played any of the games/apps then please help others make informed choices by casting your vote.
  1. Click the game title to be taken to the community review page.
  2. On the community review page click View Results to see how the community voted.
  3. Click the VOTE button to cast your own vote.  
nqtr028w77eb.jpg

Average Weighted score calculated once there is a minimum of 10 reviews.

Review Tips:

When posting a rating of a game be mindful to take into consideration things like fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following 5 point system only if you have purchased/played the game (speculative reviews don't help anyone).  Feel free to add a comment to give greater insight into how you reached your scores (this will no doubt be helpful to people looking to purchase and developers who often lurk on these forums). Also there's often varied opinion over what a 5 star rating means where some people view 5 stars as "the perfect game" where no game is ever perfect so it never gets used. In this instance it would be more helpful to others if you use the full 5 point system so 5 doesn't necessarily have to mean perfection.

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average
1 Star  - Poor/ Avoid

d8rv8ce148c5.jpg

GAMES:

Adr1ft - Average Score 3.1/5
Adventure Time: Magic Man's Head Games
AirMech Command - Average Score 4.3/5
Albino Lullaby - Average Score 3.7/5
Annie Amber
Anshar Wars 2
Ascension VR  - Average Score 4.5/5
Audio Arena
Battlezone
Bazaar - Average Score 3.2/5
Black Hat Cooperative
Blaze Rush - Average Score 4.3/5
Bombsquad
CastleStorm VR - Average Score 3/5
Chronos  - Average Score 4.2/5
Cityscape Repairman 2.0
Crystal Rift - Average Score 3.3/5
Damaged Core - Average Score 4.1/5
Darknet - Average Score 4.1/5
Daydream Blue
Dead Secret - Average Score 4.3/5
Defense Grid 2 Enhanced VR Edition - Average Score 4.4/5
DiRT Rally - Average Score 4.7/5
DOPAMINE
Dragon Front Beta 
Dreadhalls - Average Score 3.9/5
Eagle Flight - Average Score 4/5
Edge of Nowhere - Average Score 4.4/5
Elite Dangerous - Average Score 4.8/5
Esper 2 - Average Score 4.1/5
Eve Gunjack - Average Score 3.6/5
Eve Valkyrie -  Average Score 3.4/5
Evil Robot Traffic Jam HD
Farlands (free) - Average Score 3.7/5
Fated - Average Score 3.6/5
Feral Rites - Average Score 3.3/5
Final Approach/ Pilot Edition - Average Score 4.1/5
Floor Plan
Fly To Kuma
Gang Beasts
Herobound Spirit Champion - Average Score 3.7/5
Heroes Of the Seven Seas
HITMAN GO VR - Average Score 3.8/5
Into The Dead - Average Score 3.3/5
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - Average Score 4.4/5
Kittypocalypse VR
Landfall
Lucky's Tale (free) - Average Score 4.4/5
Mervils: A VR Adventure
Minecraft Windows 10 Beta - Average Score 3.8/5
Mountain Goat Mountain (free) - Average Score 4/5
Mount Wingsuit
Obduction - Average Score 3.8/5
Omega Agent - Average Score 3.5/5
Pinball FX 2 VR - Average Score 4.3/5
Please Don't Touch Anything  Average Score 3.5/5
Preta: Vendetta Rising
Project CARS  - Average Score 4.2/5
Proton Pulse
Radial G Racing Revolved - Average Score 4/5
Robinson: The Journey
Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe VR
Smashing The Battle
Solitaire VR
Space Jones VR
Starship Disco
STEEL COMBAT
Subnautica - Average Score 3.8/5
Technolust  - Average Score - 4/5
Tethered
The Assembly - Average Score - 3/5
The Climb - Average score 4.1/5
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter  - Average Score 3.4/5
Time Machine VR - Average Score 3.1/5
Vektron Revenge
VR Golf Online
VR Karts
VR Tennis Online
Windlands - Average Score 4.5/5
Witchblood
World of Diving
Zen Splash VR
Zero G VR

TOP 5 RATED GAMES (PAID)
Elite Dangerous - Average Score 4.8/5
DiRT Rally - Average Score 4.7/5
Windlands - Average Score 4.5/5
Ascension VR  - Average Score 4.5/5
Edge of Nowhere - Average Score 4.4/5

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
140 REPLIES 140

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
OK, I think I'm done..phew it's been a slog but we got there in the end - all games and apps now added so please cast your votes especially the less popular games so at least there's 10 reviews so an average score can be added. You can all relax now as there won't be a deluge of polls added now the backlog is cleared.

OK I'm off to play some The Brookhaven Experiment now the full game has released.

Ciao.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

lairyboy
Protege
Nicely done Shadowmask, until the Oculus store can help users guide each other with purchases. I hope they include these ratings and reviews in any store review initiative.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mods/ @cybereality can we get this stickied somewhere please? 🙂 It's really useful info and I'm now finding myself having to dig through the forums to find it!

Is it possible to hide the sub threads though? Maybe they should of been created in the ghost town 'community' area 😛

ProntoJr
Protege
Awesome. That's sort of stuff we really need!

cybereality
Grand Champion
I made it an Announcement.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

LZoltowski
Champion
@Shadowmask72  great stuff, i'm finding a lot of reviews quite useful for my next purchase, Blaze Rush is next!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Yeh it was a slog :sweat_smile: but awesome how everyone pooled together to develop it y'know and going the extra mile writing all those reviews rather than just clicking a button.  We've already had one developer chime in to say thanks (see the part in the OP about developers lurking ::wink: ) . It's been a valiant team effort.

High 5s to everyone. :bawling:

As for the results (which I'm still working on to keep them accurate) they make for interesting viewing too, not only showing how popular some games are (or not) but some surprises too. I mean Windlands being so popular means I'm going to have to try it at some point even though I previously dismissed it due to its visuals.

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer
Huge effort, thanks for all the links and threads, such a great addition to the forums!

Luciferous
Consultant
Nice I reckon a T-Shirt is on the way 🙂

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Ladies and gentlemen we have our first voting TROLL. I introduce Freebird2k6 which looks like a duplicate account of freebird2K. He/she has deliberately voted 1 star for most popular games (thank God the polls weren't anonymous). @cybereality please can you do something about the troll.

FYI Mister Troll. I manually have to calculate the average scores which is a laborious task but means I can see your little 1 star vote on each game and you stick out like a sore thumb.

Chronos 1 star, Elite Dangerous 1 Star, Project CARS 1 star. etc. Not really being fair are you and to be honest due to the high numbers of votes in those games your little protest vote isn't going to have much effect on the average score anyway.