cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number for Oculus support

mr2daj
Adventurer
Does anyone have a phone number for Oculus support? I am at the end of my tether now waiting for emails that seem to never come. I just want to speak to someone! 
109 REPLIES 109

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
they don't have one..

ugh do you know how hard it is to say that.

mr2daj
Adventurer
Yea that's what I thought.... had enough now. Put a request in for a refund due to lack of support.

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
Are u based in the UK or overseas?
[Info removed by cybereality]

mr2daj
Adventurer
I am in the UK. Will try that now

cybereality
Grand Champion
Oculus does not provide phone support, and I removed the info above as it won't help you (and will only frustrate you and our non-support staff). Please wait for Oculus Support to reply to your request via the web form. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

mr2daj
Adventurer
@cybereality How long do i have to wait? It is now 11 days. You said i could pm you and you would try to help but i have had no response from that either. 

I just dont know what to do anymore.... 

mr2daj
Adventurer
bet i dont get a reply to this either! Im seriously lost as to what to do. How long do I want for a reply. weeks?months? years??? at this rate it will be out of warranty before I get a reply! 

If I dont have some sort of contact by tomorrow then im afraid i will be letting Barclays sort it out.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Eight working days for me, if you count Saturday as a working day, which as I've received responses from Oculus Support on a Saturday it evidently is.

Why can't they at least give us an undertaking to deal with problems in a reasonable time frame, and stick to it? As it is, there's no sort of service standard. It seems to be an utter disaster over there, and has been for some time.

Sure, technical problems take time to analyse. But if adequate information is being collected by the software (and if, by default, it isn't, they can always email out more detailed collection tools to customers with issues) then surely they can't need an indefinite amount of time?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Something really needs to be done about support. Not next week or next month but now.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.