cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has the "share page" disappeared ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
The usual "share page" has disappeared from the Rift website. It's too bad. The actual "Experience page" is a mess. It is not classified by categories, such as:  education, games, simulations ... etc, as it used to be before. Also, it seems there's no more free downloads.    Actually, many apps for free download have disappeared. 

Why this change ???   

Tania 
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bob Bitching,

When you say "no way to "FIND" what I am looking for apart from clicking "view all" buttons and the apps still dont show up..

Have you downloaded the new oculus set up version? Because also I had this problem, and I only visualized  the apps buttons after downloaded the set up version. But my problem persisted because the new set up version wasnt compatible to my DK2 :'(    

AnotherAtreyu
Protege

Tania said:

Bob Bitching,

When you say "no way to "FIND" what I am looking for apart from clicking "view all" buttons and the apps still dont show up..

Have you downloaded the new oculus set up version? Because also I had this problem, and I only visualized  the apps buttons after downloaded the set up version. But my problem persisted because the new set up version wasnt compatible to my DK2 :'(    

Tania, 

You can skip the setup when you install the new Runtime (Oculus HOME software) and it will work just fine with your DK2, at least for the time being.
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.” (~I really gotta remember this shiz~) ― Yogi Bhajan

Anonymous
Not applicable
@HappyHimitzu,

I have alreardy installed the new 1.5 version and downloaded the Videos Apps but now the problem is that the videos get frozen. They keep loading forever..