cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Shadowmask72 made a total mess of this forum?

SpyderSi
Protege

24 REPLIES 24

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Sorry but......lmao
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
New threads like that vanish in the behind pages easily, and the need for (user) reviews is real, for anyone that has a budget in mind, I personally bookmarked the master thread for them he posted. Plus this forum was a mess long before he started the review threads.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I think it's fine, and it keeps discussion of each game to one thread. Previously everybody with a question or review on a game would post a brand new topic, which is probably worse. In any case, it does look a little spammy only because so many games were done at once. Moving forward I don't think it will be an issue.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

>:) 

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I voted yes, but it's important to note that I consider a forum that is a total mess to be incredibly sexay.

Also, I don't think a "total mess" is the same thing as "total garbage." The forum is just the right kind of messy to get da' juices flowin, na' mean?

SpyderSi
Protege
Maybe we need some sub-forums within the categories?

lukwtwz
Expert Protege
I voted 'yes' because viewing 'Games and Apps' on most days of the week produces a long list of threads created by the same person with this long list of mostly identical profile icons running all the way down the screen. It's a mess at least in the sense of being an eyesore.The following image is from a few minutes ago.

1f19upp6ixt5.jpg

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I actually like what Shadow72 has done here. I bought a few games I regretted, but since the poll threads I'm happy with my purchases so far.

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
Ive found his rating threads rather helpful actually