Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch me freak out on this

Caspersight
Protege
18 REPLIES 18

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Your advice in your earlier post was spot on Zenbane.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Gwiz84
Heroic Explorer
Personally I am just amazed at the incredible amount of deductions you guys are making based on the video and the short text he posted lol

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
It's the Internet, everyone gains Perception +100 after completing any community sharing registration form.

Warbloke
Superstar

Personally I am just amazed that based on what I've seen in this forum already, that in Zanbane's own post he points out that even his own buddy thinks he's a dumbass... and no one is jumping on that.

Fortunately I am too mature and above that sort of thing.

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

Gwiz84
Heroic Explorer
+1 for the d&d reference Zenbane 😛

vlodato
Adventurer
i hate how people hate on something that doesn't effect them. dont like the video then dont watch it. no one put a gun to your head and said watch this. twitch(when you find the right channel) can provide hours of free entertainment. whether its checking out a new game, watching a bunch of teams try to be worlds first beating a destiny raid, watching someone enjoy a game you love to play while being able to interact with him and the community at the same time. i was quite depressed about 2 years back then i found twitch and a steamer i loved to watch. They are on a specific schedule and they are always on. being able to just interact with people that have the same passion for a video game as you do can be quite satisfying. sure some of the over exaggerating and screaming yelling entertainers(ppie) can be annoying and seem to be more geared towards children but if you just assume all streamer/content creators are like that then i feel bad you have to miss out on all the fun. Plus i get to watch all day at work which really passes the time nicely.

Caspersight
Protege
I would just like to say thank you to all of your comments, for and against my video/channel. I would however like to just say that, Yes, I do understand that Youtube is extremely difficult to become big, famous and rich I am sure but for me as  Shadowmask72 stated, I enjoy what I do, If I make a tonne of money, well great if I don't well I am having a good time, so its a win, win situation. I have a good job a wife and child and a business, I have been playing computer games since the spectrum 128K and I love horror films, so for me playing a horror is perfect, considering that it is very rare for me to get scared at a film nowadays. Before the rift was released I used to get home from work everyday after doing my thing and sit back and watch an hour or two of Youtube. watching people on the DK2 hoping that one day I would own my own. I had so much fun and laughter watching people play scary games and it wasn't until I started to play them I realised just how scary they really are. even my mind prepares my body beforehand knowing that I am going to place myself in a fight or flight situation and I think that is way I am so jumpy, I can totally understand how this could be annoying for some people but I know how it can be entertaining. I don't want to get into a tit for tat conversation here so this will be my last comment on this post, as I have learnt from life experience that trying to prove one self doesn't work. Thanks again. Caspersight

jademan
Heroic Explorer
Personally, I love these Dreadhalls videos, and laughed my butt off at this one. I guess they make me feel better about not having played through more than 15 minutes of the game myself!  Thanks for the laughs, Caspersight!

NaviVR_Official
Honored Guest

Just gonna necro this to lol at the angry folk from 2016 who didnt understand the direction youtube was heading and that caspersight is nearing 300k subscribers and growing pretty fast right now.