cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally swapped my 660 for my 1070 - holy duck balls it's awesome

kzintzi
Trustee
words almost fail me - looks insanely good, Very smooth, and everything looks that much better (ED has volumetric fog in the docking bays in VR who woulda thunk it??!?).. if this is what you guys have been seeing I'm declaring retro-active jealousy for the past 2 months..

I came to work this morning, but it was a close thing :smiley:
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.
12 REPLIES 12

vlodato
Adventurer
Ughhh im gonna keep having to be envious of everyone on here between all you guys getting 1070/1080s and your car setups... I'm over hear using a r9 390 with a old school Logitech wheel attached to a unused commode.....the struggle is real.

OpticKing
Expert Trustee

vlodato said:

Ughhh im gonna keep having to be envious of everyone on here between all you guys getting 1070/1080s and your car setups... I'm over hear using a r9 390 with a old school Logitech wheel attached to a unused commode.....the struggle is real.

r9 270, and I had to return my wheel..... it is very real.

kzintzi said:

words almost fail me - looks insanely good, Very smooth, and everything looks that much better (ED has volumetric fog in the docking bays in VR who woulda thunk it??!?).. if this is what you guys have been seeing I'm declaring retro-active jealousy for the past 2 months..

I came to work this morning, but it was a close thing :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKYQ5ibxslI
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3