cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mountain Goat Mountain User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of the free Mountain Goat Mountain game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
33 REPLIES 33

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
5 points all the way. The only thing that could make this game better would be the addition of a Donkey.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Simple, addictive and best of all it's free. Plus there's lots of unlockables (that you don't pay for) that are pretty neat.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

LZoltowski
Champion
Simple, fun and addictive .. just like me! 🙂 .... great little game, its free and hours and hours of fun.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

GenetixStudio
Superstar
"Epic, a groundbreaking experience that will pull you in and not let go." - Me
 "Outstanding - the definitive VR experience!" - Myself
 "Never have I ever been so immersed as to the life of a Goat, not even in Goat Simulator, this is a must have title." - I

It really is a great little game, and hard to beat at the low cost of Free - definitely worth a try or 600.

twisteklabs
Heroic Explorer
If you don't give this game 5 stars, you are a jealous developer from a rival team.
CPU: Intel i5-4690K Mobo: ASUS Z97-AR Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
^ Or simply someone who played it for 5 min and uninstalled.

LZoltowski
Champion
^  He has no soul ...... 🙂
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Thug
Heroic Explorer
Difficult one to vote for me.
Ok, its a great little addictive game, and being free is even better.
But is it really a VR game or would it work just as well in a 2d environment?
Not only that, but is it in the same ball park as Dirt Rally, Pcars and Elite Dangerous?
Possibly not.
To me its in the same area as Lucky's Tail.

Still, definitely worthy of a download, and respect to the producers for making this free.
CPU: Intel i9-10990k.
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX3080,
RAM: 32GB DDR5,
Viewed on: Oculus Quest 2 or 28" BenQ monitor (x2),
Hard Drive: 2TB Samsung SSD (games), 512GB Samsung SSD (OS), 512GB SSD (3d),

matskatsaba
Adventurer
"5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy"
LoL.
It's awesome, I got it too. But I doubt anybody will buy it.