Did you mean: 

Minecraft VR doesnt work for many, fix in thread

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
edited: fix in thread, resolved.
74 REPLIES 74

janherca
Explorer
Super disppointed. This is super weird. I purchased Minecraft PC a year ago, redeem the W10 Ed. Now it isn't in the purchases of my Microsoft account and all I can play in VR is 90 min. Microsfot is doing a hell of a nightmare with the account issues. What a way of making shit of a loving game like Minecraft, holy crap!!

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar

janherca said:

Super disppointed. This is super weird. I purchased Minecraft PC a year ago, redeem the W10 Ed. Now it isn't in the purchases of my Microsoft account and all I can play in VR is 90 min. Microsfot is doing a hell of a nightmare with the account issues. What a way of making shit of a loving game like Minecraft, holy crap!!

Yup. I was chatting with Microsoft support for 2 and a half hours to no avail, they sent me to Majong.

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Yeah, doesn't seem to be linking the two.  How many damn signins do I need  just to get the game?  Mojang, microsoft, xbox live, Oculus...

space123321
Explorer
I hope it is figured out soon - such a let down...

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Oh hey...Now it's working.  After an hour of randomly clicking and signing in, out, installing, uninstalling it suddenly seems to have picked up that I've redeemed the code for it.

maxpare79
Trustee
Same here guys been playing Minecraft forever...Win 10 edition beta installed and running, but when I try to start the Oculus version, it wants to start but closes immediately
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Knightshade.Steve
Adventurer
FYI the main tracker for issues lies here;
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/comment/426965

tho im sure oculus are checking both threads.

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
I figured it out. Was a old account. I am logged into it in the windows store and " own" windows 10 beta. But it doesnt work in VR. The oculus ap does screw all.

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
Apparently this is the same thing, even though its a totally different issue I'm not aloud to make a new thread.

MY BAD.

Fix your crap guys.

cybereality
Grand Champion
We are investigating the issue right now with Microsoft. But it would help to provide clear details as to what is happening and provide the logs I've asked for in the main thread. Saying "fix your crap" is not constructive, especially if you are not providing the information that could help us actually fix the problem. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV