I can't believe I supported a goddamn Donald Trump sycophant — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

I can't believe I supported a goddamn Donald Trump sycophant

AroddoAroddo Posts: 46
Brain Burst
Man, Luckey, couldn't you have expressed your support for racism and dictators a little bit earlier?
Now I have bought your shitty Rift and I have to ask myself: If Palmer Luckey is walking piece of shit enough to endorse Donald Trump, what kind of crap will he come up with to screw his customers over? After all, that is the business modus operandi of Trump.

I was kinda excited for the new Rift controller, but honestly: I want nothing to do with a company that supports Donald Trump!

Comments

• MradrMradr Posts: 3,348 Valuable Player
    edited September 2016
    Anything you buy will support one party or another so what the fuck is your point?
  • bongodriverbongodriver Posts: 156
    Hiro Protagonist
    He is angry and ranting and uses curse words so his point must be more valid.
  • AroddoAroddo Posts: 46
    Brain Burst
    My point is
    1. that I won't knowingly support Donald Trump, no matter what
    2. and that a company led by a sycophant to an orange Hitler is not trustworthy. It will screw you. 
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,348 Valuable Player
    edited September 2016
    Anything will crew you - and he's not a leader of the company - so again - what the fuck are you talking about? And what? The other choice is any better? She fucking lies, break laws, gets people kill, etc. We're in the pick of two evils. 
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,294 Volunteer Moderator
    We already have two threads going about this (probably two too many, according to the rules), no need for more.

This discussion has been closed.