cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky VR

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
anyone know where I can down load the sky VR app I thought it my have been in the store ...but it isn't. Has anyone got it yet ?
22 REPLIES 22

Yep, tried it - just a load of little clips, adverts for films.

Unfortunately it suffers from lack of thought - click on download and you must stay watching it download, if you go elsewhere in the app the download stops - p1ss poor.

Also, the delete button doesn't work - you click on the bin at the top, a cancel and delete option comes up, only the cancel option works.

Just a little feedback, Sky.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
so...in other words its shite then ?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Well I got it working and the very short answer is.........................yes
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I couldnt get anything to play. Uninstalling.

Well...

falken76
Expert Consultant

It's nothing exciting at all.  Seems like nothing more than an interface to see a very low and boring selection of 360 videos.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I'm hoping when tech catches up with sky we might see some exciting stuff. I've been with sky for 20 plus years and I'm sure when they get there then something good will come of it 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111 said:

I'm hoping when tech catches up with sky we might see some exciting stuff. I've been with sky for 20 plus years and I'm sure when they get there then something good will come of it 🙂

Sky TV is amazing and they have the money to do something much better than this.

The tech is there - the Obama video proves that. 

Hodders67
Protege
downloaded it last night it keeps telling me I have no internet connection. anyone else getting this?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

andyring said:
Sky TV is amazing and they have the money to do something much better than this.

The tech is there - the Obama video proves that. 

Then they outsourced to the wrong team to build their Oculus Home app. Hell, I could have done a better job than that...