cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon pre-order for TOUCH!!

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

The Amazon pre-order page is back up but there is no mention of addition sensor??

U guys reckon Amazon are selling a different package to the one Oculus is giving? lol

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LSZCU6M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#productPr...

Box Contains

Oculus Touch Controller;2 x AA Batteries

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
nope they definitely just missed it off the description 🙂

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
I hope so bro, otherwise im gonna be pissed haha (again) 😮

vannagirl
Consultant
So many upset Amazoners if so
i would not wish to be Oculus

......Hey i ordered amazon!!!
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
I am 99% sure its a glitch on amazons part..

CrazyKate71
Protege
Wonder why it disappeared in the first place as they have not changed anything?

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
because the order was supposed to be active from today, it was leaked and thats why it was removed

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah also you have no idea when you will actually get it from Amazon UK btw, that release date is wrong. 

I'd recommend pre-ordering through Oculus as well and then cancel the other order after one goes through 🙂

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
what makes u think the release date is wrong? the way i see it if they are availible to order after today why does it need to take so long to get to us, its not like they need to make them (at least i hope not)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well on the page it says "This item will be released on November 23, 2016." and then the official word by Oculus is that shipping begins in bulk on Dec 6. So Amazon will update that date soon but you don't know when it will be.

So just make sure your expectations are set, if Amazon push back the shipping date to after Dec 6 then you're gonna be pissed. 🙂 I wouldn't be surprised if Oculus tries to send out the orders from 'pre-orders' before retail.