cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12pm PT = 20:00 BST - Touch Pre-orders UK

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Just so you know guys in case of any confusion.

UK Rifters can start their Touch pre-order on the official Oculus website from 20:00 today. I am wondering though if there's actually any need for concern given that if you got the email your place in the queue is assured as long as you pre-order before the end of the month - before 11:59pm PT on Thursday, October 27 2016.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have my place in line but still isn't going to stop me from frantic refreshing at 19:59 😄

zboson
Superstar
I hope they surprise us and start shipping to people who who pre-order before Dec 6th.

Anonymous
Not applicable
well the pre-order windows closes on 27th so we will have to wait till then at least, Nov is going to be a long month!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I wonder if we'll get numbers again ? Ahhh the fond memories, xxxx33xxxx blah blah lol I plan on being number 007 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
BUT THE NUMBERS DON'T CORRESPOND TO YOUR PLACE IN THE LINE!!!!111

...ops my bad just had a ptsd flash-black

II_Sarge_II
Honored Guest
I'm wondering if I have to order as a guest again, since after I originally pre-ordered my Rift, I made an account with the same email...

Techy111
MVP
MVP
@FrozenPea have you had counselling yet mate ? Helped me to face up to the F5 key again 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Techy111 not yet, I pre-ordered it from Oculus but there is a counselling shortage 😞

Techy111
MVP
MVP
You're getting confused with Consuela mate 🙂