cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12pm PT = 20:00 BST - Touch Pre-orders UK

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Just so you know guys in case of any confusion.

UK Rifters can start their Touch pre-order on the official Oculus website from 20:00 today. I am wondering though if there's actually any need for concern given that if you got the email your place in the queue is assured as long as you pre-order before the end of the month - before 11:59pm PT on Thursday, October 27 2016.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
38 REPLIES 38

Techy111
MVP
MVP
There she is 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

TC1999
Adventurer
Just thought I copy my post to anybody interested in buying touch in the uk. 

Just ordered mine in the uk from amazon uk. If you search for oculus touch controllers it doesn't show but I found it hidden here is the link. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LSZCU6M/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

it looks like they are taking orders as I have just placed mine and they took the money.... 

Warbloke
Superstar

I just ordered it from Amazon too. Cant be bothered waiting to see if the Oculus website will crash at 8PM or if the order system will have 'issues' again.  I decided I'm not going to expect too much from this 'priority status'.
It will arrive when it arrives Ive decided - and at least if there is an issue with it... Amazon are contactable !

-Happy Christmas to me

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

Warbloke said:

I just ordered it from Amazon too. Cant be bothered waiting to see if the Oculus website will crash at 8PM or if the order system will have 'issues' again.  I decided I'm not going to expect too much from this 'priority status'.
It will arrive when it arrives Ive decided - and at least if there is an issue with it... Amazon are contactable !

-Happy Christmas to me

i got this from Amazon today after a query

Amazoncouk

Your Account

Amazon.co.uk

Message From Customer Service

Hello,

I’ve checked your order # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for culus Touch Controller  and can see that it was
placed on 6 October 2016 with One day delivery Delivery selected.

Rest
assured that we’ll dispatch your order prior to the release day, with
the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.

Please
note that changes made to your order between now and the date of
dispatch may affect its Release Day Delivery eligibility.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warbloke
Superstar
Well.. I knew that damn Prime service would come in handy one day.

EliteSPA
Superstar
What will be the time in Spain?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Warbloke
Superstar

Spain is one hour in front of me in the UK - so at 9PM for you.

Ps- Hola

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh damn, I might have to order on Amazon as an insurance

Warbloke
Superstar
If I look later on and if Oculus are bundling it with games etc... I might cancel and buy it there.

TC1999
Adventurer
Warbloke at oc3 they confirmed all touch preorders with oculus and its retail partners come with the games.