cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12pm PT = 20:00 BST - Touch Pre-orders UK

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Just so you know guys in case of any confusion.

UK Rifters can start their Touch pre-order on the official Oculus website from 20:00 today. I am wondering though if there's actually any need for concern given that if you got the email your place in the queue is assured as long as you pre-order before the end of the month - before 11:59pm PT on Thursday, October 27 2016.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
38 REPLIES 38

Bloodlet
Rising Star
I believe pre-ordered touch controllers come with "VR Sports challenge" and "The Unspoken" games.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well gonna order it from Oculus first tonight and see how that goes then might put in a Amazon order later if I feel like I need too 🙂

Warbloke
Superstar

Bloodlet said:

I believe pre-ordered touch controllers come with "VR Sports challenge" and "The Unspoken" games.

You weren't supposed to mention 'The Unspoken'  - that's why its.... oh never mind. Its probably ok typing it.
"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Who said the word ? Right me laddo, back of the queue for you!!!! Don't say Unspoken, oops now I said it !!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

elboffor
Consultant
And back of the queue for you as well. Certain things are supposed to remain unspoken
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Hold my hand, we off together, no not like that!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

AQfumes
Adventurer

@TC1999 said:

Just thought I copy my post to anybody interested in buying touch in the uk. 

Just ordered mine in the uk from amazon uk. If you search for oculus touch controllers it doesn't show but I found it hidden here is the link. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LSZCU6M/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

it looks like they are taking orders as I have just placed mine and they took the money.... 

I just wanted to ask, did Amazon take the full cost for the controllers out already? 

Bizkit07
Protege
If Amazon.co.uk is offering free U.K deliveries, surely Oculus must be giving us free delivery on pre-orders, otherwise we are losing out....

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Can always cancel 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
they did give free delivery to the UK 🙂