cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest Logins for Touch Order

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys,

I've seen a lot of people asking about how do the claim their place in line for Touch if they ordered a Rift as a Guest, well I've just found this page: https://secure.oculus.com/guest/login/

I don't have a guest account so I cant test it, so if someone has a guest account, please let us know! 
22 REPLIES 22

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Yeah, I believe non-priority pre-orders are getting the same Dec 6-15 delivery estimate, so I don't expect priority status will make a difference of more than a few days.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Caillin
Explorer
That's good news then.

leo1954au
Adventurer
I didn't bother with the guest portal this time like I did when I first got my rift I used my oculus account instead and it says delivery in December

Caillin
Explorer
Yep, same procedure here.  Hopefully they'll have enough stock to reach that deadline, otherwise it'll suck not having the controllers before Christmas break.  If I knew they were going back on what they said regarding Kickstarters having a reserved spot in line for Touch, I would have got up very early this morning to get my order in promptly.

elrealchiqui
Heroic Explorer
Please, can you stop saying "Guest account" ? Guest means that you ordered WITHOUT an account.

Sorry, it bugged me a lot to read this...

Kienny
Explorer
bkhe7cnmbzkw.png
Meow :3

Anonymous
Not applicable

DimitriL said:

Please, can you stop saying "Guest account" ? Guest means that you ordered WITHOUT an account.

Sorry, it bugged me a lot to read this...

That is what it means. I order also under a Guest Account because when they went live for the rift- it wanted me to log in, but it could never let me do it - so I check out as a guest as well 🙂 I like this fix, but they can't do anything about it from what I was told.

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh damn, I should've ordered as a guest and put in my email address manually (the one I pre ordered the rift with); but I was logged in and it had my other email address! 

Should I cancel this order and just redo it with another guest account and put the original email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

whoa182 said:

oh damn, I should've ordered as a guest and put in my email address manually (the one I pre ordered the rift with); but I was logged in and it had my other email address! 

Should I cancel this order and just redo it with another guest account and put the original email?

No, I would keep it- it seems like the priority wont matter for a while, but what you could do is make sure they understand the situation and you can show proof of your account guest order they might be able to make sure it has priority status, but they might not be able to do it anyways because that might open the door for false reports as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I raised a ticket anyway and took some screenshots. Will see what they say. 🙂