cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘VR Sports Challenge’ Is New, Improved And The Perfect Bundled Title For Oculus Touch

Anonymous
Not applicable
http://uploadvr.com/vr-sports-challenge-new-improved-perfect-oculus-touch-launch-title/ ;

Good article, wasn't so bothered about it before but now really looking forward to playing it 🙂

You guys looking forward to trying it out?
27 REPLIES 27

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
I'm very excited to play it, I've wanted to swing a vr baseball bat for years!

tmxmra
Protege
...except that its American sports 😞

Would be surprised if most of the UK &  Europe is much interested either.

vr sports challlenge... yawn! boring! not interested! dont care!

Bloodlet
Rising Star
Can't help the feeling that when people read "VR sport challenge" they'll be thinking "Wii sports" and that's enough to pigeon hole VR with the wii and the fun for a few minutes (but not worth the money) that it brought.

Really not excited by this title and wish they'd added a shooter into the bundle instead.

Hodders67
Protege
mm ill give that a miss. It would have been better with international sports not just American ones. Not many people outside the US will be interested in this its too niche 

CrazyKate71
Protege
Very much aimed at the American market. It this one of the titles we get with the Touch in the UK as well?
Could we not get something else instead? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Roberta1971 yeah we are getting this in the UK too, no differences world wide 🙂

I'm not too bothered by the fact they are American sports, looks fun still 🙂 

this does look good, seriously starting to think I'll have to move the PC to the living room... things in my tiny study are going to get smashed to bits otherwise

CrazyKate71
Protege

FrozenPea said:

@Roberta1971 yeah we are getting this in the UK too, no differences world wide 🙂

I'm not too bothered by the fact they are American sports, looks fun still 🙂 

I will play but I will have tea and scones at half time.

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

Bloodlet said:

Can't help the feeling that when people read "VR sport challenge" they'll be thinking "Wii sports" and that's enough to pigeon hole VR with the wii and the fun for a few minutes (but not worth the money) that it brought.

Really not excited by this title and wish they'd added a shooter into the bundle instead.

Doesn't the Touch pre-order also come with "Dead & Buried" ?