cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘VR Sports Challenge’ Is New, Improved And The Perfect Bundled Title For Oculus Touch

Anonymous
Not applicable
http://uploadvr.com/vr-sports-challenge-new-improved-perfect-oculus-touch-launch-title/ ;

Good article, wasn't so bothered about it before but now really looking forward to playing it 🙂

You guys looking forward to trying it out?
27 REPLIES 27

bigmike20vt
Visionary
hey you may be taking the piss but i reckon crown green bowling could work.

PS I regularly play shuuz (horse shoe throwing) and shuffleshot (shuffleboard which is like curling) on my arcade machine, i could happily support VR versions of those... may as well throw in pétanque (boules) whilst we are at it 😄
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think quite a few of Wii Sports activities would work well for Touch; golf, Frisbee, ten pin bowling, archery, sword play and ping pong ... use the upcoming avatars and you'll not be far off the mark [especially with the FB social avatars]...  😉

Think the only sport I'm looking forward to, from VR Sports Challenge, is [American] Football, but with a bad right shoulder, I wont be playing for long...

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I wonder if the naughty viewing sites will make use of Touch ? Wrist could get quite stiff.....sore I mean..... 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Imeleon
Expert Protege
Touch wouldn't be the thing in my hand on those sites. 

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
Teledonics hasn't really caught on.  If it does, there's a lot of money to be made.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually, I am looking forward to this as a way to have fun and to get fit.

The only thing is: I'll need to find a way to cool the unit and my face while I do 🙂

CrashFu
Consultant

Mradr said:

Actually, I am looking forward to this as a way to have fun and to get fit.

The only thing is: I'll need to find a way to cool the unit and my face while I do 🙂

All you really need is a decent-sized floor fan and appropriate (IE breezy) work-out clothes, trust me.

Oh, and something to clean the sweat off the hardware when you're done with it. :tongue:
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

JED44
Rising Star
@CrashFu @Mradr
A floor fan is definitely a must. I keep one pointed at the center of my vive play space for when I want to play intense games like Sword Master VR. 

I also bought one of those VR covers that came out back around launch time, they are worth the money. They come with two, so I just throw one in the wash if they end up getting sweaty and switching it out for the new one.