cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mountain Goat Mountain User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of the free Mountain Goat Mountain game taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
33 REPLIES 33

Shadowfly
Explorer
I believe VR will make almost any game come to life. This one especially. Why would you want to go back to flat!?
This game creates an enormous feeling of depth and scale when you look up at the never ending climb above you and back down to the trail you have already blazed below. It is some how satisfying to lean over and peer into the pond of water your goat just fell into and drowned to see it has fish swimming in it.  I think Q-Bert was made before its time and should really be VR!

elboffor
Consultant
OK, now I really want to play VR-Bert
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its totally like a VR version of Q-bert!

Nexious
Honored Guest
I have played Goat Mountain Goat so much that I can impersonate the death of the goat sound. 😛  

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Quick reminder:

I launched a WebVR page showcasing the Top 3 scores from members of this community,

http://mystrock.com/goatvr/

If anyone beats those scores be sure to take a screenshot and send it to me. I'll be happy to add you to the trio.

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
Haven't played this in quite a while with all the other stuff out there. Might have to change that for a time.

Wildt
Consultant
Decent little game good for a half an hour here and there.
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Zenbane said:

Quick reminder:

I launched a WebVR page showcasing the Top 3 scores from members of this community,

http://mystrock.com/goatvr/

If anyone beats those scores be sure to take a screenshot and send it to me. I'll be happy to add you to the trio.

Oh, I've gotten higher than 530... I'll have to go in and check later, but I think my best is something like 544.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Nice! 530 is my score so I'm currenlty in 3rd place. If you beat that be sure to screenshot it!

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
This was unexpected!

Didn't expect much from this game, and thought it would be a wast of space on my drive...
But after this thread I thought I give it a go do to thats it's free.
And it's actually a really cute and fun little game, quite addictive as well!  🙂
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S