cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASW enabled today!!!

Protocol7
Heroic Explorer
https://www.oculus.com/blog/a-closer-look/
I'm still waiting for the update to come through but the good times are almost here. Also "First Contact" is to be released with Touch, it looks nifty.

edit: pls delete my thread
I was beaten by 1 minute - https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/44845/oculus-blog-a-closer-look-at-oculus-avatars-ocu...

125 REPLIES 125

Greyman
Superstar
Have you tried Ctrl+numpad 1 and/or ctrl+numpad 2, just in case they still work?

vannagirl
Consultant
what is this mythical 1.10 update??

some of us 1.9'rs just think it is el chupacabra all over again
Where are Mulder and scully??

Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I received the update. I am experiencing zero issues, and I don't really notice a difference in graphics. Although all I'm playing right now is Obduction cause it kicks arse.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Nope still on 1.09 here
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Rifts
Adventurer
Still on 1.9 a day later .. seriously this sucks 😞 I wanna try E:D on high settings already!

SpiceLife72
Adventurer
Is there a way to force the update.  I am still on 1.9

Applecorp
Rising Star
Nope, no way to force it.

Still on 1.9 here.

EliteSPA
Superstar
1.9 here, dammit, why is the update in waves? rly dont understand, f.e, when nVidia release a driver is the same time for the whole world..rly non sense...
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Shortage maybe ? :flushed:
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111 said:

6.....7.....8.....ahhh hah there it is 🙂 I've been propagated @cybereality  

Disregard that propagation, still on 1.9 :neutral:

Is that what Jenna Jameson has done before work?
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3