cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
When cyber gets a free moment he should contact you via PM. Until then, welcome to the club buddy!

@LZoltowski, wow I didn't think you'd be creating characters from scratch like that... that's some impressive work

I'll post a picture of the real me if @Zenbane does

CrashFu
Consultant
@Storm_Cloud -  It may or may not take a while for you to get that T-shirt, but believe me when I say it's worth the wait! These things are comfy as heck, perfect for wearing during those especially long VR sessions.
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Congrats @Storm_Cloud, and welcome to the ever-growing t-shirt club!

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but the majority of forum members in the Top Ten activity list are previous winners lately... That list might have to be expanded to Top Twenty eventually to maintain a supply of eligible contestants!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
@Storm_Cloud Congrats, welcome to the exclusive rank of Pot(W)! @CrashFu has it right, these shirts are comfy, very soft.

Also it's not @Zenbane's fault, he lives in Texas like me... he must've fallen asleep in the sun one day and it just melted his skin off. It's ok though, you can be evil and happy. (Though I may tip He-man off that his nemesis is spending most of his time these days in Obduction.. :wink:)

Although they may just start singing and dancing together again, as evidenced here. -
https://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4?t=70

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, I've noticed. Unfortunately, the weekly leaderboard only has 10 slots. However, so far at least, there is always enough fresh blood to keep things rolling.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

Zenbane said:

A free nipple touch. I mean that literally, since you should be getting an Oculus T-Shirt.

haha, ok that's cool. How does that work then?

Well, there are varying methods, some have their own preferences.  Some like to put their heads in the head hole and then their arms into the arm holes, others like to put their arms in the arm holes and then their head in the head hole.

Then there are others that like to put one arm in an arm hole and then put their head in the head hole and then their other arm into the last arm hole.

OpticKing
Expert Trustee

TwoHedWlf said:

Well, there are varying methods, some have their own preferences.  Some like to put their heads in the head hole and then their arms into the arm holes, others like to put their arms in the arm holes and then their head in the head hole.

Then there are others that like to put one arm in an arm hole and then put their head in the head hole and then their other arm into the last arm hole.

Instructions too complicated, hm(D) stuck in ceiling fan.

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

OpticKing said:

TwoHedWlf said:

Instructions too complicated, hm(D) stuck in ceiling fan.

Will some diagrams
help?

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
@TwoHedWlf So to be clear, I start at 3 go to step 2 twist it around with a step 4 and finish strong with step 1, got it.

But what to do with these jeans and undies? I can only use a rational thought process to deduce that the jeans go on my head and undies on my feet. And this watch strap is for some Godawful reason not long enough to fit around my thigh... Man, being a human is hard..

Ps: So there's a diagram for dressing now.. Coulda used this on prom night ages back..