cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are your sensor/oculus touch arriving?

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
(title edited since i was butchering english... and i probagbly still am)
I've ordered both touch and one sensor.
Now i'm regretting not buying 2 sensors (i have a youtube channel, so why not everdo? stupid me!!!)
Soo, when is your shipping date estimated?

Mine is:
Oculus touch: 6-15 december  (ordered 11 october)
Sensor: 13-20 december (ordered 1 november)
63 REPLIES 63

EliteSPA
Superstar
Same here 6130004315**** only touch atm to see how it does the job with 2 sensors.

Estimated shipping: 6 de diciembre - 15 de diciembre
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

dtrjones
Protege
Hi Kelec84, if you've orded another sensor, I'm pretty sure you'll have a good room scale experience with three sensors as one comes with the touch. Four sensors is just overkill in my opinion. Remember the Rift has I/R sensors on the back of the HMD and all over the controllers, the obvious problem would be minimising oclusion of the controllers themselves but I would imagine the game would have to put you in some funny positions for three sensors not to see any of the controllers in use.

I ordered my Touch with Amazon, so I'm actually expecting this on or near to the 6th of December - any reason why It shouldn't? I'm a PC gamer so seating experience is fine, not worried about room scale but will be happy to stand up to play a game. Moving around a defined area doesn't really interest me, I guess the game will have to convince me otherwise...

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
6-15th like everyone else who preordered :P, just sayin. 

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
hmmm 2 chances:
Very low number of preorders, or they basically made as many touch/ sensors as rift sold... wich will let them with som "garage full" but no delay for ppl who ordered the product u.u

Sakkura
Heroic Explorer
They've likely built up more of a stockpile than at the Rift launch, so the launch will be smoother.

I mean I doubt the number of Touch kits sold would be much lower than the number of Rifts.

neocaleric
Protege
I preordered at Amazon the day it was available. Still don't have an estimated delivery date. 😕

eloquencemotion
Explorer
16-21st from oculus.

Anonymous
Not applicable
All priority pre-orders got '6-15 December' for Touch, although I think now if you go order Touch you an estimate a couple of weeks after that which I'm guessing is their second or third batch now.

Conan
Expert Protege
Just made my order

Dec 16 - Dec 21