cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are your sensor/oculus touch arriving?

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
(title edited since i was butchering english... and i probagbly still am)
I've ordered both touch and one sensor.
Now i'm regretting not buying 2 sensors (i have a youtube channel, so why not everdo? stupid me!!!)
Soo, when is your shipping date estimated?

Mine is:
Oculus touch: 6-15 december  (ordered 11 october)
Sensor: 13-20 december (ordered 1 november)
63 REPLIES 63

Applecorp
Rising Star
So are we expecting priority shipping all over again as with the HMD?

So the very first people to pre-order within seconds of it going live get it shipped on the 6th, if you were a bit slow to pre-order you get it shipped on the 15th?

Not happy if that's the case. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Applecorp who ever pre-ordered the Rift first gets priority first then after all those orders it is then shipped by the time you ordered.

If you pre-ordered the Rift it doesn't matter what time you ordered Touch, you already 'had your place saved in line'

Conan
Expert Protege
Not exactly

People that pre-ordered the CV1 got a code for priority shipping,  some people that made their order within the first few days also made it into the first shipping batch

*To slow :neutral:

EliteSPA
Superstar

FrozenPea said:

@Applecorp who ever pre-ordered the Rift first gets priority first then after all those orders it is then shipped by the time you ordered.

If you pre-ordered the Rift it doesn't matter what time you ordered Touch, you already 'had your place saved in line'

Hope they dont mess this again and respect our priority against big enterprises like Best Buy or Amazon.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Anonymous
Not applicable
@EliteSPA to be honest if Best Buy/Amazon have their stock before Dec 6th then you will be able to walk into the store and buy it there quicker/use Amazon Prime.

I'm in the UK and don't have Amazon Prime so Oculus will probably be my fastest bet, plus I'm not bothered by waiting a few days extra if it is the case 🙂

Warbloke
Superstar
I ordered from Amazon UK. The order still says delivery will be 6th Dec.
"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
An option for those in the UK. John Lewis is offering delivery on launch day plus a 2 year warranty.

http://www.johnlewis.com/pre-order-oculus-touch-controllers-with-3-free-vr-games/p3061235

What I'd like to know from a staffer is if the 6th is a delivery date or a shipping date? Also can someone confirm if that's the absolute earliest that we can expect them? 

I never expected any preferential treatment with my pre-order code, however I did think it was reasonable to assume that I wouldn't get it later that someone who can order off a website as late as 1st December.

Applecorp
Rising Star

FrozenPea said:

Well that's what I'm querying, are people who pre-ordered the Rift + Touch still in a queue system, as in the very first people to pre-order Rift have a higher priority in getting their Touch controllers compared to people who pre-ordered their Rift a bit later?

EliteSPA
Superstar
@Warbloke are you sure isnt saying "delivery starts on Dec 6th"?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Applecorp
Rising Star
I put Touch in my basket on Amazon just to see and it said it would be delivered on the 6th (priority shipping - +£5), not shipped.