Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Unspoken Reviews

Anonymous
Not applicable
22 REPLIES 22

Applecorp
Rising Star
Nice, looks very impressive. Touch day can't come soon enough!

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
That looks like a lot of fun. See you suckers in there :wink:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I can't wait to kill someone with a bottle rocket!

Applecorp
Rising Star
Shame single player is pretty much non existent though, I'd have preferred a good single player campaign/story.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Applecorp said:

Shame single player is pretty much non existent though, I'd have preferred a good single player campaign/story.

This is a fair complaint that I would agree with. I love it when a strong multi-player game has a great single-player story/campaign. I started playing through StarCraft 2 again recently, and the single-player campaign is just so damn epic. I can fully enjoy the product without being forced to take my act online.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Starcraft 2 campaign is so good, as is the online mulitplayer. It's good to have choice.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think we should use unspoken to settle all forum debates! 😛

Nice extra quote from UploadVR on reddit: 

"There is a lot of skill ramp in this game too. Joe had been playing for a few days when I logged on to play last night with him and I got consistently smoked. You really can build strategies and counter strategies that give you the upper edge. Definitely a title that's easy to pick up, difficult to master."

Applecorp
Rising Star
I'd love to see Atmos and Zenbane scrap it out.   B)

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Agreed. And a great way to assimilate Vivarians in to the world of Oculus.

I plan to play this game in the nude, btw. Just me?

Applecorp said:

I'd love to see Atmos and Zenbane scrap it out.   B)

I'm pretty sure he would win 9/10 of the battles. Mostly because he would be practicing those strategies way more than me, driven by sheer hatred. I, on the other hand, would talk up a big game just to force him to keep battling me... cause I love the idea that the forums most dedicated Vivarian would be playing an Oculus title over and over over, just for me!