Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Sports Challenge Reviews

Anonymous
Not applicable
26 REPLIES 26

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
Hopefully there's a gentle learning curve for things like American Football, I'm pretty sure my knowledge of different play call isn't up to snuff over here in the UK.

maxpare79
Trustee
Hockey! Hockey! Hockey! First hockey game on PC since NHL 09 lol...Can you tell I am Canadian 😉
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star

maxpare79 said:

Hockey! Hockey! Hockey! First hockey game on PC since NHL 09 lol...Can you tell I am Canadian 😉

Oh I know hockey, skatey skatey, fighty fighty, slappy pucky, fighty fighty, GOAL! 

ycusteau
Explorer

maxpare79 said:

Oh I know hockey, skatey skatey, fighty fighty, slappy pucky, fighty fighty, GOAL! 

Oh I know American Football: talk, talk, tap b*tt, talk, bend, play 5 seconds, REPEAT! :smiley:

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm English and a nerd so have zero knowledge of all sports, even more so these since none of them are popular here! 😛

Closest experience I have is with Wii Sports baseball funnily enough!
Plus I had a Canadian friend once so thats my closest experience with Hockey!  😄 

ycusteau said:

maxpare79 said:

Oh I know American Football: talk, talk, tap b*tt, talk, bend, play 5 seconds, REPEAT! :smiley:

.....don't forget the commercial breaks!

@FrozenPea, English nerds unite !!!

(almost sounds like a football team.. football not soccer that is 😉 )

Greyman
Superstar
I played hockey for over 35 years, but it was proper men's hockey, of the field variety, not some wussy game where everyone wears padding and sits down for most of the game.  🙂

StreetPreacher
Adventurer
Is anyone else having issues with the scale being off in the hockey mode?  All of the other sports seemed fine, but in hockey I was barely as tall as the net, and my stick seemed too long.

Also, does the in game resolution scaling option max out at 120%?

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege

ycusteau said:

maxpare79 said:

.....don't forget the commercial breaks!

@FrozenPea, English nerds unite !!!

(almost sounds like a football team.. football not soccer that is 😉 )

Yeah, I heard once that if you take out all the timeouts, pauses between plays, commercials, etc....that actual action time is 20 minutes.