cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server status- Online

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer

We'll be taking the servers on and offline periodically for updates. Our scheduled Maintenance window is on Tuesday or very rarely on Thursdays from 10AM (UTC/GMT-6) until 3PM

The title of this post is updated to match the current server status. If you notice a discrepancy between the post title and the server activity, please tweet us at @HVSGames or inform the Dragon Front Discord Server

Thank you,
@HVS_Claire
10 REPLIES 10

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I haven't pursued getting into the beta - but really looking forward to checking the game out the day it is released, keep up the good work!

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
Servers are back up. Thanks

HVSKeith
Explorer
Hi everyone, the update to the Closed Beta is live. Have fun!

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
nevermind, didn't realize the date...

EliteSPA
Superstar
Are you going to support the new nVidia drivers?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

whsntme
Honored Guest
It seems the servers have been down since at least Friday which is not in line with the first post above. How long do they plan to keep the servers off line?

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
Hey @whsntme, while the game is currently undergoing some adjustments, you may be experiencing an issue outside of the norm if you have not had access since Friday. Please send me a private message here or on our Facebook, Twitter, or Discord pages and I'll help you resolve it. 

Facebook.com/dragonfrontgame
twitter.com/dragonfrontgame
https://discord.gg/6WBqg4C

stangvert
Honored Guest
Hi, Is the server still down?

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
@stangvert, Server functionality was restored when Amazon Web Services addressed the issue that took down a multitude of sites and applications yesterday. It was unfortunately outside of our office's control.