cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are your sensor/oculus touch arriving?

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
(title edited since i was butchering english... and i probagbly still am)
I've ordered both touch and one sensor.
Now i'm regretting not buying 2 sensors (i have a youtube channel, so why not everdo? stupid me!!!)
Soo, when is your shipping date estimated?

Mine is:
Oculus touch: 6-15 december  (ordered 11 october)
Sensor: 13-20 december (ordered 1 november)
63 REPLIES 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Applecorp  Ah I see, from what I understand this is the situation, yes.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Damn, that means I'll likely get mine shipped later then like 12th to 15th or something.

Ok, going to cancel and order it from Amazon.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Applecorp remember you don't get charged until it ships so you can just cancel the other order when one of them ships, obviously there is a risk they will both be shipped the same day 🙂

If you want to order from Amazon, cancelling from Oculus will be the safer option but if you don't mind risking having a double payment there is still a chance Oculus could ship it first. Although from past experiences it seems like Amazon will still be the best bet, I just don't want you to be disappointed if it goes the other way! 😛

Applecorp
Rising Star
Lol, going by the HMD shipping debacle I'll take my chances with Amazon. Really can't see Oculus shipping first.

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeah I don't blame you, its pretty hard for any other company to compete with Amazon's shipping

I think the biggest variable is Oculus actually sending Amazon the units on time 😛

Applecorp
Rising Star
Lol that would be my luck.

EliteSPA
Superstar
They dont have Touch Controllers in www.amazon.es just UK, but when trying to preorder from UK it cost me more cause of the taxes in Spain.......
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Warbloke
Superstar

EliteSPA said:

@Warbloke are you sure isnt saying "delivery starts on Dec 6th"?

No, it says 'Arriving' on the 6th.
If I click on Tracking - it says will dispatch on 5th.. arriving 6th.
See both screenshots below:

3bkmnpxnbmed.png

19fi8ytg6tf8.png

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

My favourite store John Lewis in UK are saying they'll deliver on the 6th (if ordered before 1st) so they probably receive their share a day or 2 before release date. They don't do international delivery on this item though in case anyone was wondering.

maxx11111
Adventurer
I have 2 orders
Oculus - 6th to 15th Dec
Amazon UK - says despatch 5th for delivery 7th Dec by 9pm I don't have prime.
Hesitating on cancelling oculus as amazon still need them to deliver on time.