cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing Preorder Information

merckxite
Sightseer
Received the email this morning about Touch shipping soon so I logged in to change the address on my order to my work one. Logged in and in "My Orders", the Edit buttons on Address and Payment method do nothing. Anyone else run into this issue?
10 REPLIES 10

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
For me, I press Edit and it opens down into a bunch of fields to edit

Orogogus
Protege
I have the same issue.  Disabled adblockers & scriptblockers, tried different browsers, different machines, work & home networks, PCs, a phone & tablet, those Edit buttons just aren't working.  Similar buttons in the My Profile section work, but not the address and payment buttons for this order.

Orogogus
Protege
I managed to get in and make the change by switching to a fourth network.  Somehow, the Edit buttons don't work on my home, work or mobile networks, but when I went to a friend's house for Thanksgiving the buttons worked on both my laptop (the same machine and the same browser I was trying at home) and my phone.  They're on Time Warner Internet, the same as me, so I don't know why that should have made a difference, but there you go.  Now that I'm back home those buttons don't work again.

galnegus
Honored Guest
Had the same issue. I got it to work by connecting my computer directly to the broadband rather than have it go through my router.

assettomio
Adventurer
Are you using chrome by any chance? If so try using another browser

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
I think the website is having issues. I cant check my order either.  Yesterday it was fine and today everytime I try to check my orders on the oculus.com site it gives me a web error.  On mobile and PC

assettomio
Adventurer
Was the same for me but that only happened when using chrome on my android and windows devices..Chrome on my linux machine was no problem, maybe cuz I havent updated that chrome in a while, also every other browser worked fine

Orogogus
Protege
I can say for me it wasn't the browser -- I'd tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE and Samsung's mobile browser, none of them worked.

MNINE
Honored Guest
i am having the same issue. the edit button will not work. I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox on two separate computers. I can't open it on my phone it just says "too many redirects occurred." This happens on a WIFI and network.