cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Coz we feel your love innit 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

zboson
Superstar
@cybereality

I received my T-shirt for poster of the week yesterday.  Thank you! The quality of the shirt is actually quite good and I like that the Oculus symbol is subtle.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

zboson said:

@cybereality

I received my T-shirt for poster of the week yesterday.  Thank you! The quality of the shirt is actually quite good and I like that the Oculus symbol is subtle.

We expect a photo of you in your shirt (and also a cat pic if you have one  😉 ).

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I got 3 cats so I'm trying to get nice pictures. As for a pic of me ? Soon but I pre warn you all lol plus one of the sprog in his little t-shirt sent by cyber 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

LZoltowski
Champion
Congrats @Applecorp

I love this thread, if you go through the entirety of it, it slips into the obscure faster than a well lubed banana.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I like this thread too. Especially on a more personal level. I like to read the evolution of hate against me become more kinship. Kind of reminds me of my dating life 😛

LZoltowski
Champion
@Zenbane, you were just in an unevolved form, now you are ....

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
@Zenbane you're like the naughty oculus kid nobody liked back in January that has virtually evolved into, dare I say it, a nice person 🙂 plus the other thing, do you like spoons ?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, @Zenbane has gotten much better. He only really hassles the people that are ragging on Oculus and the Rift (and I'm still not sure why they keep coming back to this forum). 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I remember @Zenbane  back then. He's definitely gotten better from what I can see. Seems everything has really improved since January