cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch has started processing and being charged! (From Oculus Store)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Someone on reddit reported being charged and provided a pic for proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5fcom4/oculus_touch_processed_and_charged_post_got/

Edit, more proof: https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5fcr9m/oculus_touch_order_processed/?sort=confidence

I haven't got an email yet. Has anyone else?
659 REPLIES 659

Anonymous
Not applicable

heppsan said:

Have anyone that didn't preorder the Rift, only Touch gotten any mails?
Do to that it took 3 days for my rift to arrive and still haven't heard anything I don't think I will recieve the Touch controllers on launch..

I'd say it's unlike that you'll get touch in the first week of december.

marwood82
Explorer
@cybereality, i placed my touch order on the day they opened so my predicted delivery is showing the same 6-12th dec as everyone else

but weeks later i placed an order for an extra sensor + the headphones, the sensor is showing predicted shipping 12th-20th dec

will i have to wait until all 3 of those are in stock before my order ships or will they ship individually (they all have different order numbers)

Sorkstryparen
Protege

Nobbs66 said:

heppsan said:

Have anyone that didn't preorder the Rift, only Touch gotten any mails?
Do to that it took 3 days for my rift to arrive and still haven't heard anything I don't think I will recieve the Touch controllers on launch..

I'd say it's unlike that you'll get touch in the first week of december.

I hope you are wrong an I get the touch before next weekend..

mbze430
Rising Star
wth, my touch order is still sitting and I have "priority"
Ryzen 7 5800X3D | GSkill 32GB DDR4 | MSI RTX 4090 | Gigabyte Aorus X570 ITX | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe/NVMe

Sakkura
Heroic Explorer

Applecorp said:

Sakkura said:

Applecorp said:

Still no emails at all, sigh.

Definitely can't see me getting it delivered for launch day now, too late for that. Looks like only really early RIft pre-orderers (for the most part) will have that privilege. Oh well, got my Amazon order as back up.

Why can't you see that? 
Launch day isn't until Tuesday, and shipping goes pretty fast. The Rift took just over one day for me, across two borders.

a) It's the weekend coming up and still no emails.

b) Shipping for my Rift took 2 days so I'm assuming the same here.

Well if it took 2 days, they could presumably ship it Friday and have it there by Tuesday.

Applecorp
Rising Star
At the rate they're going I'm really not expecting that to happen.

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
I got my order for my Oculular!....damn, Chinese spam....

pcenginefx
Protege
I ordered my Rift a few weeks after pre-orders started and now I just got my Touch tracking number - to arrive on Tuesday!

Applecorp
Rising Star

I ordered my Rift a few weeks after pre-orders started and now I just got my Touch tracking number - to arrive on Tuesday!

A few weeks? Lol, I really can't work out how Oculus are shipping these things.

kevink808
Superstar

EliteSPA said:

Please relax. More emails will be sent over the next few days. Thanks.

@cybereality you should better ban me for 2 weeks cause Im getting very angry with the same story again and my patience is running out......

The BS story about preorder touch when purchasing the rift is just that BS, cause some random guy will have the touch before me cause order it from Amazon, sorry but this is crazy....I hope you understand my position about this.

Goodness. We wouldn't want it to come to that.  For a minute there I was thinking one of your loved ones should consider your involuntary psychiatric admission to a nearby medical facility due to risk of self-inflicted harm.  
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.