cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

Anonymous
Not applicable
Found a secret picture of @cybereality
yqml6ds1zuv0.png

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I imagine him singing to this as well 😉

https://youtu.be/wv-34w8kGPM

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

LZoltowski
Champion
OMG OMG OMG OMG @Blyss4226  is here you guys!!!

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
If I took my glasses off I'd see sod all !!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Blyss4226
Rising Star
Wow you noticed. ROFL. I must be famous. I came on because I was talking to Nobbs on Mumble and he linked this thread with that image up there. Then just now he was laughing his ass off because someone noticed in that brief time.

Yep, I'm alive. I'm doing alright, my mom passed away on October 31 so I've been busy dealing with that lately. But I'm good, waiting on Touch. How's things been around here?
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 1 TB HDD Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GT 610 | 8GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Sympathies mate , time passing heals , lost my mum 19 years ago and still think of her daily 🙂 been busy, something about touching or something like that ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep much lolz

LZoltowski
Champion
@Blyss4226  OMG! Youre back! 🙂 We missed you! ...

Im so sorry to hear that, I hope everything is working out okay. My partners mum and recently both brother and dad passed away, yet I cent even begin to comprehend how he deals with it. 

We are here for you 🙂 Nice to hear from you again!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
And hows things been? @Zenbane is cuddly as ever, 

everyone is panicking about Touch orders at the moment, its the whole launch day all over again!

"Mine isnt processing yet"
"What order number are you"

Its mad

Be kind to one another 🙂

Blyss4226
Rising Star
Yeah mine isn't processing either, despite the fact that Nobbs's did for instance(and he should be after me by a lot if they are truly basing it on Rift preorder time) but I'm not gonna get all up in arms about it for now. I never even got the initial email that was like "Touch is shipping soon, make sure your information is up to date." so IDK. But yeah I've got other things to worry about for now lol.

As for my mom, I'm not upset. It was time. She had been suffering BADLY for 6 months and she was ready too. She was always saying things like "I'm ready and I know where I'm going - I'm ready for God to take me on." and that makes it easier too. It's just one of those circle of life things, so honestly I wasn't hit hard by it at all. My family was the same, except for one of my sisters who didn't spend any time with her even at the end. She was hit quite hard because she thought she'd have more time.
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 1 TB HDD Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GT 610 | 8GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD