cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead And Buried (not) free?

schmeltzer
Protege
Hi,

I just got my redeem code for the free Touch games and D&B wasn't in there. I thought it was free:

https://www.oculus.com/blog/oculus-touch-tuesdays-dead-and-buried/

In the stores it says 40 euro's. Is this correct?
101 REPLIES 101

schmeltzer
Protege
Edit: and on reddit I see that 
  • Bonus free Quill
  • Bonus free Medium
Should be free as well......

Comic_Book_Guy
Superstar
Wait another 13 hours, it will sort its self out. It's not the 6th yet.

I could be wrong but pretty sure...see above.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Dead & Buried is free for Touch owners, but you have to activate your controllers first. The other titles will probably appear at launch. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

schmeltzer
Protege
Thanks Cyber, great to know: I almost bought D&B! Gonna spend that money on other games 😉

bizjer
Expert Protege
cyber I paid for D&B in advance of tomorrow when I'll be getting my touch set. Where do I stand in this regard?

Cloud-Envy
Explorer
I'd contact support. Tell them in an easy to understand way what happened. and see if you can get a refund. Also link to this thread. Hope it doesn't get messy for you.

They really should bold that "Free with Oculus Touch Activation!" on dead and buried store page. Lots of people are missing it. Just like me.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
A banner would definitely help. And I definitely hope people check the forums before giving up and buying it too quickly lol

Wiedergod
Protege
Do we know that when your register your touch controllers you are given dead and buried?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yes.