cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Nice @Nobbs66 ya freakin showoff!

Anonymous
Not applicable
THANK YOU @cybereality @Zenbane

Anonymous
Not applicable
Congratz, well deserved!! Good to see lots of active people this week!! ...wonder why?  😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I think the touch launch is helping a bit  😛

Techy111
MVP
MVP
9u3hls45ok3t.gif
1vpb4iwk7bij.gif
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

LZoltowski
Champion
@Nobbs66 is well deserving a good gentle soul 🙂 Congrats!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you @LZoltowski

zboson
Superstar

Zenbane said:

Nice picture, @Techy111

You remind me of a buddy I had some years ago.

Here's an updated photo of yours truly, standing next to the previously provided skeleton:

I like your new Skeletor icon and now I finally understand the skeleton reference in your post and photo. However, I am not sure why you associate yourself with Skeletor? I know that you ruffle a lot of feathers with many peeps in these forums but most of the time you're right.  However, I have always thought of you more as Vizzini in the following scene. Maybe you should use his icon instead of Skeletor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The first pic I ever shared was just of the skeleton wearing my Rift. Then Skeletor references just started happening lol 

Love that movie scene! A classic. 

zboson
Superstar
@Zenbane

I need some suggestions for a new icon. I am not sure a Pacman ghost (Blinky) is the best choice for a z-boson. But on the other hand I can't really think of anything better. I guess I'm not creative enough.  You can read about the z-boson particle here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_and_Z_bosons

I guess my icon does not have to do anything with the particle so any suggestion would be good.