cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead And Buried (not) free?

schmeltzer
Protege
Hi,

I just got my redeem code for the free Touch games and D&B wasn't in there. I thought it was free:

https://www.oculus.com/blog/oculus-touch-tuesdays-dead-and-buried/

In the stores it says 40 euro's. Is this correct?
101 REPLIES 101

cybereality
Grand Champion
Good to know. You can do this in the menu Settings -> Beta -> Restart Oculus
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

NoSpoon_42
Protege
Yeah, I've done that about a hundred times. No freebies.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm really sorry then. I don't know. I'd recommend ticketing in to Oculus Support so we have a record of the issue and we will continue to investigate as more reports come in. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

NoSpoon_42
Protege
Okay

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
I've got same problem  no free games got my code for the preorder bonus but no activation games???.took a ticket 48 hours ago still no answer

MrTuliptoes
Honored Guest
Same thing is happening to me just like NoSpoon_42 I put in a ticket though yesterday and havent got a responce

leo1954au
Adventurer
I received Dead And Buried for free when I connected up my touch, Most probably will never play it as I said before not my type of game

GtAwyFrmMyRamen
Adventurer
Dead and Buried servers have been down for a while anyways, for me at least

trialobite
Protege
Just want to add in this thread as well that I am having the same issue. Getting to the point of extreme frustration. Really upset that I have now wasted an entire day off work just trying to get these games downloaded. Have done the full set-up and "First Contact" app like 5 or 6 times now upon multiple PC restarts and countless Oculus Home reboots. This is ridiculous. Shipping delays are one thing, but Oculus's strength is supposed to be software. They can manage to code ATW, ASW, and run a store front... why the hell are they getting this part wrong?

cybereality
Grand Champion
We're investigating the issue now. Really sorry for the inconvenience.