cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are your sensor/oculus touch arriving?

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
(title edited since i was butchering english... and i probagbly still am)
I've ordered both touch and one sensor.
Now i'm regretting not buying 2 sensors (i have a youtube channel, so why not everdo? stupid me!!!)
Soo, when is your shipping date estimated?

Mine is:
Oculus touch: 6-15 december  (ordered 11 october)
Sensor: 13-20 december (ordered 1 november)
63 REPLIES 63

ycusteau
Explorer
Despite pre-ordering within the very first few minutes on Oct 10 I am sure that my Touch are still plastic curds stowed at the warehouse of a chinese factory... And to add to the insult I get an email from oculus promoting the Touch and the exciting new games. When you go through the trouble of pre-ordering you should at least be able to join the launch fun and excitement of launch day instead of being frustrated of waiting 3-10 days after launch to get your products.  

thealgorithm
Protege
Probably would have been faster to order for same/next day delivery on the 6th December on launch.

loregnum
Adventurer

ycusteau said:

Despite pre-ordering within the very first few minutes on Oct 10 I am sure that my Touch are still plastic curds stowed at the warehouse of a chinese factory... And to add to the insult I get an email from oculus promoting the Touch and the exciting new games. When you go through the trouble of pre-ordering you should at least be able to join the launch fun and excitement of launch day instead of being frustrated of waiting 3-10 days after launch to get your products.  

Yeah, Oculus doesn't seem to comprehend the point of pre ordering. The best is one could be getting jerked with shipping of their pre order (or in the case of us Best Buy Canada folks, 2.5 weeks delay) and see they could get it from elsewhere after launch (say via Best Buy for American folk) but they'll apparently get screwed out of the two pre order games even though again, they attempted to pre order but Oculus doesn't grasp the concept of pre ordering.

I mean how bush league is Oculus that you can pre order close to TWO months ago and not get the item but people can just order today from a different site and get it tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm pretty ticked at having my pre ordered item apparently not shipping for 2.5 weeks. I also expect to have issues with getting the codes for the two pre order games as well. Nothing like being viewed as third world citizens when I live in what's basically the little brother of the U.S.

Anonymous
Not applicable
They were supposed to arrive today, but do to having class when UPS delivers, I'll have to wait till Friday for my dad to sign for them. Oh well, gives me more time to download games and stuff. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Finally got a tracking update, mine is scheduled for Thursday delivery. 

@Nobbs66 that's unfortunate, having to wait an extra three days after expecting delivery today. At least you'll have it for the weekend, though. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable

nalex66 said:

Finally got a tracking update, mine is scheduled for Thursday delivery. 

@Nobbs66 that's unfortunate, having to wait an extra three days after expecting delivery today. At least you'll have it for the weekend, though. 

Yeah, it sucks, but oh well at least @Blyss4226  is getting his tomorrow. 

Dark3stWhite
Protege
Mine are also going to arrive Thursday! I'm very happy with the result.  It was only tough waiting before because I didn't know when to expect them.  That makes me F5 like crazy hahah

NamelessPFG
Expert Protege
I had priority status (day-one Rift pre-order, day-one Touch pre-order too), but the weird thing was that despite getting charged with order processing on December 1st, I didn't get any updates or the extra game bundle code until the 5th.

Then I checked the tracking number, and it turns out it was shipping all along, due the next day on the 6th, and sure enough, UPS delivered.

Hang in there, guys! It's gonna be worth it.

Kalec84
Heroic Explorer
ok guys... my touch is supposed to arrive on monday 12... than why is it already here?
This fortunate event just... touched me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs

jmalmsten
Adventurer
My UPS tracking predicted a delivery on 7th end of day. That is, until it reached "Järfälla"... now it says 

"
  • 12/06/2016 10:30 A.M.
  • The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city.
"

Though.. this is expected since UPS has no office in my town so usually another company takes over for the final stage... 

But there is a whole hour left of dec 7th end of day... so I'm not giving up yet. :smiley:

In other news... my paypal alerted me today that another €79 has been transacted and on the order page my third sensor is now listed as "processing"... So with a bit of luck I'll have room scale by the end of next week so I have that going for me as Bill Murray would say. :smile:

1hr 9 min and counting... :smiley: