cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon UK Preorder Code

maxx11111
Adventurer
has anyone got a email with the game codes my touch came this morning but no codes 😞
24 REPLIES 24

SpaceOwl
Honored Guest
Same here. I contacted them and was initially topld the promotion didnt exist. Then i was told that because i had opted for free shipping i would be ineligble for it due to the T&C's. I think whoever i spoke to is full of sh*t, but im gonna wait until its been the 48 hours from dispatch, then kick up a storm.

falken76
Expert Consultant
I got mine.  But I'm in the US, another user from the UK also said they haven't received theirs either.  They found the ad and posted a link.  I would call Amazon and ask them about two specific things.

#1 - They say they send you an email with the codes within 48 hours of dispatching your order, but those codes MUST be redeemed by today 12/6.  I would ask them how they plan to make you whole if you can't redeem those codes today because if they had not offered that as part of the sale, you wouldn't have made the purchase (Just say it, even though it's probably not true).

#2 - For whatever reason, their ad said you needed to either have an active Xbox live account or Playstation account.  I have neither of those accounts, I don't see what they have to do at all with Oculus Rift but it's mentioned on the advertisment the other user posted.  I'd ask them what that means and what the relevance is to this device that uses neither of those services.

juup87
Protege

falken76 said:

#1 - They say they send you an email with the codes within 48 hours of dispatching your order, but those codes MUST be redeemed by today 12/6.

You got the day right but wrong year 12/06/2017.

maxx11111
Adventurer
i have sent a message to amazon but not had a reply yet

maxx11111
Adventurer
this is my reply:-

I've checked this for you and I see that  you'll receive a promotional code to
access VR Sports Challenge and The Unspoken games (the “Offer”). Your code will
be e-mailed to you within 48 hours of dispatch. Please note that the Offer is
only valid on Oculus platform accounts registered in the UK . Amazon delivers
the parcel to you and Oculus will send you an email with the pre-order
code.

In an unlikely event, if you don't receive the pre-order code,
please contact the manufacturer directly and they will provide you the code

Please do contact us if you have any further queries.

so will see tomorrow

fingers crossed

TheMaster0071
Protege
@cybereality Can you let us know about this please, I am waiting on my codes also.

Thanks - John

cybereality
Grand Champion
Maybe there is some confusion. It was my understanding that retailers had their own codes to email customers. I can check on this in the morning. Sorry for the wait.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

TheMaster0071
Protege

Maybe there is some confusion. It was my understanding that retailers had their own codes to email customers. I can check on this in the morning. Sorry for the wait.

No worries, Amazon don't see to know what's going on either. I thought we only had until the 12th to redeem the codes and I am going to be away.

cybereality
Grand Champion
The codes should last about a year, so don't worry about that.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV