cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant

nalex66 said:

While I'm waiting for my Touch... can you experts tell me if you can import 2D drawings to use as plan/section guide drawings? jpg, png or the like?

I don't think I've seen that option in the documentation or videos, but it would be handy, so you could look at some reference sketches as you work. 

AFAIK, it's something they're hoping to bring with a future release. I'm a digital sculpting noob, the one thing I miss in Medium is my anatomy refs

Distant2k
Explorer
All my wife could create was a giant cock and balls. Won't be posting that here though :wink:

jmalmsten
Adventurer
Now I know we shouldn't get religious here. But Since the controllers are called "Touch"... And I have been "Touched by his noodily appendage" (I am a certified Pastafarian Minister) ... So I couldn't resist to make Him into the first Medium Sculpture I've done. :smiley:
3teilbd6cjkv.png

Now, those lights and stuff... where are those?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Lol cock and balls, that made chuckle 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Robertba
Protege
Itz0p8005f69ts.jpgIt's clear to see that I know what I am doing :smiley:

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
looks like we have quite a few artists amongst us..

TrancerSpacey
Protege
qaou0yb6mptu.jpgSecond sculpting test, after my first dragon crashed. My opinion: awesome Medium is AWESOME!

So. Much. Fun! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
New sculpt. This one 30min.
0wpxyksq6tgp.jpg
Lathe here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/baw535ktnzqej9h/girlcat.mp4

Anonymous
Not applicable
@TrancerSpacey That's amazing! You should try painting it!  :#

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer

qaou0yb6mptu.jpgSecond sculpting test, after my first dragon crashed. My opinion: awesome Medium is AWESOME!

So. Much. Fun! LOVE IT!!!

So cool!