cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
It's only ever a matter of time before I do one of these...

whx5a0nqpvil.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Amazed at how easy this is to use! After playing around and my first couple of swirly attempts I decided to build a tractor as my first proper model - about 4 hours later... 5sraurapwgkb.pngtj48ue5uz358.png1pg0q7o2k4fi.png

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Whoa, that's the best use of stamps I've seen yet!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Kind of went something like this - Stamp... Stamp      STAMP  STAMP! stamp stampy stamp stamp ..........STAMP. ooooo mirror function ..... STAMP stamp stamp stamp stamp...... AH resolution! that's how that works STAMP stamp stamp resolution resolution stampy stamp stamp. 

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
tetbw9gxr1nv.jpg

IsItVR
Explorer
Are you guys modeling the faces and bodies, or are there stamps for that?

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
There's stamps for all human bodyparts, male and female. Lately I've been grabbing them on one layer and then stamping detail on another layer before ditching the reference. It feels a bit cheaty but y'know what? I'm strangely comfortable with that 😄

NIXPRO
Explorer
cm5k2dh4ec4r.jpgNIX GAMING ------ first sculpt in medium. I love the app. More uploads on the way.
                                     >>>>>  N I X G A M I N G <<<<<

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finished Sculpt #3 - Soft Giant
kazknxwb7a84.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
WOW! Some amazing sculpts ...

Don't think using stamps is cheating, still requires a creative touch to make something with them :smile:

Current WIP's ... forgot I'd already started another creature.
tabhied1r14d.png
z1vxajjkb8iy.png

Slow going ATM, been playing Super Hot!