cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch wallmount solution

kogermax
Expert Protege
hi people.

ive made some wallmounts for the touch controllers that can be 3d printed if anyone need it 🙂

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1948091

cheers.kz06fynh0mhk.jpg
27 REPLIES 27

bsselp
Protege
Hey I like your solution but I don't have a 3d printer. Would you be able to mail them for a small fee?

StreetPreacher
Adventurer

bsselp said:

Hey I like your solution but I don't have a 3d printer. Would you be able to mail them for a small fee?

Not sure where you live, but check out the local library.  Most public libraries seem to be providing access to 3D printers these days, and the one near me will print anything for the cost of the materials!

Maxxgold
Rising Star
Very nice. I'm getting a 3D printer for Christmas, and I'm thinking I will print these out. : )

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
I tried the same thing, but my local library didn't have one for public use.  I would google 3d public and your city.  That should yield results.

I will download this.  I just need files for the other components as the controller and rift.  Can you provide?  Thanks!

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
You have a local library? Lucky...

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

god_alom
Adventurer
that's a good idea

maxpare79
Trustee
In the US you can use shapeways.com or just do à search online for 3d printing service. 

@kogermax Neat idea! Just ordered some from an online 3D printing service for 10$cad!  
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

kogermax
Expert Protege
thank you 🙂 im working on completing the sensor wallmount 😛 

86lfh32hw5px.jpgeqc8xtalqfxg.jpgoauvt6h5qgo6.jpg