cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

kojack
MVP
MVP
We do have @Skelator on here, but he hasn't logged in since february.

Hmm, only 62 more points and I'll be in the top 10 all time activity list!
Shame I wasted all my comedy gold in the years before we had points. 😞

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

EliteSPA
Superstar
Wow Im 3rd LOL, I loved the Touch launch, helped me a lot with it  o:) 

@Zenbane 3 points....

i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Unfortunately the LOLs don't get points @kojack, just as well really as my serious post count needs to improve to reflect the auspiciousness of the status that is mod 😐 (serious face)

kojack
MVP
MVP

Unfortunately the LOLs don't get points @kojack, just as well really as my serious post count needs to improve to reflect the auspiciousness of the status that is mod 😐 (serious face)

True, but I was hoping they'd click like after having a 8lkuqhno74ly.gif.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

have that one on me!

kojack
MVP
MVP
Thank you kind sir.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mucking up this thread I see 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Think I know who is going to win this week!  😛 
md4e7iot5cqe.jpg

That's a hell of a score, I might not be being premature in saying congratulations @P3nT4gR4m !!!

something's wrong with IE when @ ing people... you have to type the whole name, don't be surprised if I don't @ your name again @P3nT4gR4m (well, after that)

cybereality
Grand Champion
150, that may be the best score of all time.
I'll pull the score at 3PM PST but, yeah, pretty sure who's winning.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV