cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Share Login Problem

leper
Honored Guest
Hi,

I can log in to the developer site OK, but when I hit the login button for Oculus share (same credentials) the ajax load animation just spins forever and nothing happens. Same result on both Firefox and Chrome. Will try again a bit later.

Cheers
11 REPLIES 11

OuterHeaven
Honored Guest
+1
on Firefox

leper
Honored Guest
Just tried using the 'Log In' button at the top (rather than being redirected to the login page from a download link) and then got a message saying my account was disabled, and that I had to reconfirm it. That all worked, can log in now!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. I will get the guys to look into it.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Serk
Explorer
I got the reconfirm message, reconfirmed, and tried again. Now it gets stuck with the loading icon spinning forever :cry:

CaliberMengsk
Explorer
I get the account disabled thing as well. Kind of freaked me out for a minute thinking I got hacked or something.

cybereality
Grand Champion
It will say your account is "disabled". Don't worry, it's just a bug. We will fix it.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Grobm
Explorer
Is Oculus Share going to allow other non VR-Jam developers to post to it?

It appears I never got registered for the Oculus Share site during the VR jam.

I do not see the option in my Developer account.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Share and the VRJam are totally different things. You do not have to be signed up for VRJam to be part of Share. The accounts used on Share are the same for the dev center and the forums. However, login has been disabled while we do maintenance on the site. Thanks.

Rarrum
Honored Guest
I'm seeing a similar but slightly different problem. I'm trying to submit a game, but when I click "Submit now" it asks me to log in. When I enter my credentials, it just asks me to log in again.