Bullet Train

Jamesparker_1
Expert Protege
I have entered the matrix!

33 REPLIES 33

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Baz_uK F.E.A.R. in VR would be sick.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Baz_uK
Expert Protege
OK,  thanks for I found.  Thought the same with alt space,  got all excited, but hardly nobody was there and nothing to do.so e gut put a funny YouTube video on the main screen, that was kind of cool. 

Vetkin
Expert Protege
Anyone try catching bullets with their hands in super hot after playing bullet train?  😄 I kept expecting it to work.

NYdeathgrind
Honored Guest
the demo is not playing in my headset. any ideas? im using a gtx1080 on an i7-6700

HiThere_
Superstar

@Baz_uK F.E.A.R. in VR would be sick.

Don't play it near a window ^^

HoIIywood
Heroic Explorer
Just to clarify for anyone whom is looking for this and can't understand some of the confusion.
Bullet Train was cancelled - at least as "Bullet Train" and will release as Robo Recall next year (Free to any Touch owners[?]). 

The demo that people were playing on the DK2 is now available in the Home store for CV1, at no cost.

I am surprised there was not more marketing about this around the Touch launch date.

Traprock
Expert Protege
I'm having trouble getting past the gun models being so basic.  The details in the rest of the game are so much more fleshed out.  The rest looks fantastic.

dtrjones
Protege
Bullet Train is a great demo. Looking at all the videos it was the least I was exited about, however once you are in VR it all changes. Just seeing full sized men the otherside of the train doors with guns give me goosbumps, what a fun demo!!! Can't wait for Robo Recall!!!!!!!!

falken76
Expert Consultant

whoa182 said:

My brother just said the same thing when I let him have a go.

I thought Robo Recall demo was available??? I don't see it? Or is it just for some people? I.e developers, journalists etc..

No it's MUCH better.  We get the full game for free since we bought the touch when it came out.  It comes out in 2017.  Hopefully in January.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I loved this demo! It's like the matrix xD I recorded a video of my first time playing it, I was so into it haha. I've since rearranged my room and have lots of space now = )  I wish they'd release the demo of robo recall to us...  pleaaaaase! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xkxoe7qEPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guVAeFs5XwE