cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking A Trip Inside The Matrix With Bullet Train In The Oculus Rift With Touch

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Pg8bRyPTw

So after seeing coverage of this demo from the various trade shows where it was used as a showcase for the Touch controllers I finally get to check out Bullet Train! It was awesome of Epic to release this as a free experience on the Oculus Store. Playing Epic's Bullet Train is like taking a trip inside the Matrix! It was an awesome experience and I totally felt like I was "The One" having the ability to bend time and grab bullets from mid flight. The action and intensity of this one are off the charts! If you have an Oculus Rift with the Touch controllers then I highly recommend giving this a look!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
3 REPLIES 3

YoLolo69
Trustee
Cool, I can't wait to run this one! 🙂 Thanks for the video! 🙂

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

YoLolo69 said:

Cool, I can't wait to run this one! 🙂 Thanks for the video! 🙂

Glad you liked it! █-)
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

cybernettr
Superstar
 The train station interior was awesome!! I was less satisfied with the gameplay, and the act of grabbing bullets didn't quite feel convincing.