Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Unspoken Reviews

Anonymous
Not applicable
22 REPLIES 22

Ricktor_Black
Adventurer
I'm pretty excited for the approach they took with this game.  When I first saw a teaser trailer it looked cool but I imagined it would get boring after a while lobbing fireballs at each other.  From what I'm reading it sounds like they give you a lot of stuff to do to keep you busy and make it feel like you are doing stuff.  Can't wait to try this out.  Hopefully Touch will be waiting for me at home today.

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
I started playing The Unspoken last night, it is awesome. High quality production values, and the simple gameplay still makes for a pretty in-depth game (and I've only played the first of the classes). Some of the bits seem kinda gimmicky at first (motion based minigames, like folding an airplane or assembling a figurine), but the time and effort it takes to activate them is good for balancing out how powerful those attacks are.

I too wish there was a little bit more to single-player. There is a tutorial, and a "bot" for practice rounds, but there doesn't seem to be any difficulty settings for him, after a bit you just have to jump into ranked play and get your ass handed to you until you start to figure out some tactics.

msm903
Protege
😞 I tried the game myself. Looks nice, but I only tried it once. I am not a big fan of player vs player scenarios. I do wish here was a good single player campaign.