cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

@TrancerSpacey you've got a few hours left to post your Quill kitten here 😉

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm going to go ahead and say congratulations to @kojack! May the t-shirt be with you. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Hey nice one @kojack, what took you so long? 😉

kojack
MVP
MVP
Woot!

Hey nice one @kojack, what took you so long? 😉

Slow but steady point accumulation. I'm just 42 points away from being in the all time top 10 chart.
Plus apparently a lack of Medium. 🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable

nalex66 said:

I'm going to go ahead and say congratulations to @kojack! May the t-shirt be with you. 

He better take a picture of himself with it(I'll take one of myself when I get it)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, I fell asleep and forgot to take the screenshot. I'm sure @kojack was the winner though.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Congrats @kojack !!!!!!!!!

OpticKing
Expert Trustee
I was actually waiting for touch to upload a pic of me in the shirt. But now that I have touch I haven't really wanted to take a pic since I've been busy touching all my new games, and now the shirt is dirty or I'd take one right now. I'll take it in the next couple days probably.

Congrats @kojack, welcome to the club, bud.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I fell asleep and forgot to take the screenshot. I'm sure @kojack was the winner though.

I posted my congrats just as it ticked over. @kojack had 65 I believe, and the next closest were 58 and 56. Didn't screen-cap it, but I'm pretty sure about the numbers.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

zboson said:

@Zenbane

I need some suggestions for a new icon. I am not
sure a Pacman ghost (Blinky) is the best choice for a z-boson. But on
the other hand I can't really think of anything better. I guess I'm not
creative enough.  You can read about the z-boson particle here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W_and_Z_bosons

I guess my icon does not have to do anything with the particle so any suggestion would be good.

I think something like this would be cool:

Although before I read this thread, I always registered your name as M Bison. In which case...

😄