Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Share Is Live!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Great news! Oculus Share is live!!!

https://share.oculus.com/

This is *the* place to download and share Oculus-enabled demos and games. No longer will you have to dig through the forums to find content. Download the best apps out there for the Rift on Oculus Share.

And to commemorate the launch, we have created a new forum category just for all things Share.

Have fun!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
61 REPLIES 61

cybereality
Grand Champion
Oculus Share is back up (although with limited functionality).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Gateshot
Explorer
Grabbed the Gallery from Share and gave it a test drive. Incredible. 😮

MrGeddings
Explorer
gotta say i like it so far. its easy to just find something and download, a great resource for Rifters. I hope they will offer a section of games from the VR contest at the end of the 3 weeks too that would be awesome and give a lot more stuff to try out!

marcosource
Honored Guest
"goettel" wrote:
Unexpected, nice move.

Curious about the "Mod" category, can't wait to check it out after the current F5 barrage has quieted down a bit. :lol:

I'd guess Ttakala's "TurboTuscany" would qualify as a mod.
Unless it's like modification installers etc for games that are not originaly rifted.

We'll see.

Ttakala: I've been working on something I'd like to put up too, but I'm not seeing anything resembling a "upload/submit" section, where did you find it ?

Ttakala
Honored Guest
"marcosource" wrote:

Ttakala: I've been working on something I'd like to put up too, but I'm not seeing anything resembling a "upload/submit" section, where did you find it ?

Submitting a Rift game/demo was possible just after when they opened it (didn't work for me). Now it seems to be taken down, I guess they're ironing out the bugs.

Dexter111
Honored Guest

Not sure if this was posted yet.

Cyacene
Explorer
Oh! During that video at 4:11, they talk about one of the things Ive brought up before here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2539

I just want to sit on the beach and watch!

marcosource
Honored Guest
"Ttakala" wrote:
"marcosource" wrote:

Submitting a Rift game/demo was possible just after when they opened it (didn't work for me). Now it seems to be taken down, I guess they're ironing out the bugs.

Aha, okay, thanks 🙂
That explains a bit 😄

ssshake
Honored Guest
Maybe this info is posted somewhere I didnt see but how to games actually get submitted to Share?

I'm seeing a lot of top notch games missing. Namely Titans of Space and Super Mega Mega are real slick.

tuxguy
Honored Guest
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but is there anyway to get a share link beside feedback?