cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster of the Week Reward Program

cybereality
Grand Champion
Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.

All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.

You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking the Activity page: https://forums.oculus.com/community/activity

Each week, the weekly leader will receive a piece of Oculus swag. It could be a t-shirt, stickers, or something random.

I'll pull the stats at 10PM Pacific every Sunday. This week's winner is Blyss4226!

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Keep in mind, there are a couple of rules:
  • Each user can only win once. In that event, the reward will go to the next in line.
  • Point manipulation (aka cheating) will result in permanent disqualification and a forum ban.
  • Oculus employees are not eligible (don't worry, I won't steal all the swag).

Anyway, have fun and good luck!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,011 REPLIES 2,011

Warbloke
Superstar

ou7zshix59zd.png

or maybe:

bq7msbquwoty.jpg

ok, I stole LZs from below there. hahahahah

"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

zboson
Superstar
@Warbloke and @Zenbane thanks!  M Bison is funny but the Totenkopf look is a bit disturbing.

LZoltowski
Champion
@zboson

here made you something a bit more particular 🙂 Based upon original idea by Warbloke(TM)

uvbina7it5xz.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Warbloke
Superstar
 show off  :'(
"You can't believe everything you read on the Internet " :- Abraham Lincoln 

zboson
Superstar
@LZoltowski

That's awesome! Thanks so much!

Applecorp
Rising Star
Still waiting for my t-shirt.   😞

@Applecorp cyber's on a break now, he may pop in from time to time but you might have to wait until the new year and remind him again!

Applecorp
Rising Star
But I got poster of the week a month ago.   😛

...his stitching skills are very precise but a bit slow

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Congrats all who come before the exalted t-shirt gods. As I've said before, we share a pair of thongs here but I've lost track who had them last ? I'll pry them off whoever and share the love again 🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.