cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas surprise in Oculus Home

cybernettr
Superstar
 There is a Christmas (am I allowed to say that word?) Surprise in Oculus Home. I didn't notice it at first, and I launched a couple of games, but after the second game I noticed some music and there it was! I won't say more than that for now. Some other changes to the decor such as the objects in the wall have also changed. Also, maybe I didn't notice this before, but one of the books on the floor  has the silhouette of Zoe from Farlands on it - a nice little touch. 
33 REPLIES 33

Applecorp
Rising Star
@Greyman, Spot on.

Re:Sticks and stones.......I've got to post this video as I always go back to it when this topic arises, so funny and so true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
Back to topic: I love the Christmas Oculus Home. Thank you Oculus! The decoration, the music. I like it a lot.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I didn't see anything different in my Home last night, but I'll check again tonight.

Also, I want Hanukkah decorations. TRIGGERED!!  :#

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

rusivor
Explorer

"Christmas" is not the object of political correctness, "holidays" is:

Poll: Conservatives most likely to be offended by holiday greetings

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

nalex66 said:

I didn't see anything different in my Home last night, but I'll check again tonight.

Also, I want Hanukkah decorations. TRIGGERED!!  :#

It changed for me today while I waited a bit in the Oculus Home menu. It was a blast. 🙂

Roaster
Rising Star
Balls.  Ball valve is a plumbing part and there's nothing that's going to change that. Now a female adapter with a close nipple or a petcock might be offensive to some, but you just have to put up with the plumbers giggling.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

elboffor
Consultant
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1126507

Kinda says it all, but I find it offensive when people find me offensive so I don't think I should have to tolerate that.

And a manhole cover is a highly offensive term.

It should be named "a device to obscure an access point which can be used by any humans regardless of their sexual organs or lack thereof"

Now if a dirty extra terrestrial came to earth and tried to use our devices that obscure access points which are there to be used by HUMANS regardless of their sexual organs or lack thereof to access the sewers, then I would be highly offended.

I may have digressed...

Happy Christmas 🙂
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Jesus Christ, would somebody please tell me what the Holiday surprise is already?!

:'(

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

elboffor said:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1126507

Kinda says it all, but I find it offensive when people find me offensive so I don't think I should have to tolerate that.

And a manhole cover is a highly offensive term.

It should be named "a device to obscure an access point which can be used by any humans regardless of their sexual organs or lack thereof"

Now if a dirty extra terrestrial came to earth and tried to use our devices that obscure access points which are there to be used by HUMANS regardless of their sexual organs or lack thereof to access the sewers, then I would be highly offended.

I may have digressed...

Happy Christmas 🙂

I bet you're horribly offended by the NZ Badminton team?

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee

Zenbane said:

Jesus Christ, would somebody please tell me what the Holiday surprise is already?!

:'(