cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

PaulBooth
Honored Guest
Newbie here sorta. Been working in zbrush for about a year and just arrived at Medium. I have to say this whole VR designing thing blows me away! The possibilities are incredible.
So this is a jewelry design I just finished... My 1st sculpt in Medium!
Did 97% of this in Medium. Then took it to 3dsmax to optimize the mesh and then Zbrush for some final little tweaks (hence the zbrush pic).
Thanks for lookin!

qcj2t1ful9tm.jpg

Moondevil
Honored Guest
So this is my first attempt with very little artistic skill and then the adjustment once i figured out how to set layer textures....
it was free hand to its not very smooth but i learned a lot of
techniques.

buvf7cs7f23c.png
62b3nj7hzzln.png

Moondevil
Honored Guest
This was my second attempt in Medium. A friend wanted me to try and create a light saber... so this is what i came up with after about an hour.

Had lots of trouble trying to get the blade coming out straight form the handle and did not set the proper length the first time around but i was happy with the end results... aside from the electrical hazards at the bottom of the handle... 🙂

j26qpq9pbr6h.png4inb106vzo29.png

Dharkside
Explorer
My first sculpt, loving Medium, gonna dive in again some more! Merry X-mas all.
qnegfx4xfknt.png
Turntable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPwMwWqbDo

Roaster
Rising Star
A simple motor armature

fipurpennccf.png 
uev7bhrrhq7x.png
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Anonymous
Not applicable

PaulBooth said:

Newbie here sorta. Been working in zbrush for about a year and just arrived at Medium. I have to say this whole VR designing thing blows me away! The possibilities are incredible.
So this is a jewelry design I just finished... My 1st sculpt in Medium!
Did 97% of this in Medium. Then took it to 3dsmax to optimize the mesh and then Zbrush for some final little tweaks (hence the zbrush pic).
Thanks for lookin!

qcj2t1ful9tm.jpg

Nice! Can we see some Medium pictures of your work?

Anonymous
Not applicable
z9s47rblfoms.jpg
Malthael (Diablo 3) second shot

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Merry Xmas, Medium junkies! 

xlvlol5ecxa6.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Touch more work on the Punk head, just to finish it off...

3fhyta22hlbo.png

r1k6hhmz5ev1.gif