cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucky's Tale - Touch Controller

stuje1
Explorer
I tried using Lucky's Tale with the touch controller and it sort of worked, but since A/B buttons do one thing and X/Y buttons do the other, it makes it hard to navigate as your two main actions are split between left and right hand.  The way it would work best is if you use one hand to navigate with the trackpad and the other hand uses the buttons to jump and tail whip (i.e. the two actions you need to use are on the same controller).   As it is currently set up, you would need to use buttons on both left and right hand and that means constantly moving off the trackpad and throwing off your navigation.   Anyone know if there will be an update to work better with the touch controller or if there is a way to change the button configuration around in the game?
6 REPLIES 6

SeargentMofo
Explorer
I share the same complaint, that's the only thing that doesn't feel natural, you can't do a tail whip while moving...

capg
Honored Guest
I share the same complaint, please do something. or undo actually.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just use the controller? The game was designed for use with the controller...

stuje1
Explorer

CLParker said:

I get that, but I actually dont even keep the Xbox controller plugged in anymore cause I am using all my USB ports for the Touch/HMD/Sensors.  Its annoying to unplug Touch just to use the xbox controller.  Everything should really be optimized for touch now anyway, even if just using it essentially as a game pad.   Would be a super simple fix to change the button setup (or allow users to do so)

AnotherCrazyCan
Adventurer

CLParker said:

But the touch controllers are just so gooooooood....
Facebook bought Instagram. How exactly did they ruin them?

kevink808
Superstar
Wait...we have a touchpad? Is that what that circle is on the side? I thought that was a thumb rest.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.