New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Melbourne, Australia, Virtual Reality Meetup

whoisonlinewhoisonline Posts: 415
NerveGear
edited August 2013 in General
Hi Guys, Any Australian forum members (melbourne specifically for now) would like to meet and discuss all things VR?
If there's interest, we can also do some meetups elsewhere in Australia. Thoughts?

Comments

• In Sydney but in Melbourne from time to time.
    Would be great to get something together.
  • RuudscornerRuudscorner Posts: 439
    Art3mis
    Hi Guys, Any Australian forum members (melbourne specifically for now) would like to meet and discuss all things VR?
    If there's interest, we can also do some meetups elsewhere in Australia. Thoughts?
    How about a virtual meetup so the rest of the world can join? :lol: ROFL! :lol:
  • KrisRedbeardKrisRedbeard Posts: 110
    Hiro Protagonist

^ This.

I thought someone already had a basic project put together that did this?
    Kris Redbeard
    krisbfsgbsig.jpg
    Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
  • whoisonlinewhoisonline Posts: 415
    NerveGear
    Sawersadam wrote:
    In Sydney but in Melbourne from time to time.
    Would be great to get something together.
    Cool. maybe we can do a meet up that changes from melbourne to sydney etc.
    I can setup a meetup at meetup.com .. ill let the post in the forum linger for a bit before starting ... just to see if we can drum up further interest. Thanks for your support.
    NerveGear

Not a bad idea.. I'll add a new post in the forums to drum up some ideas for this.
    Thanks.
    NerveGear

^ This.

I thought someone already had a basic project put together that did this?

Hi KrisRedBeard, I take it you might join ?? .. considering you're in Melbourne?
    Any suggestions?
  • KrisRedbeardKrisRedbeard Posts: 110
    Hiro Protagonist
    Hard for me to meet up in real life at this time.
    Virtually though, much easier.
    Kris Redbeard
    krisbfsgbsig.jpg
    Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.